D-s dating service
Reddit Personals - r4r - 300,000+ - Activity Partners, Groups, Dating, Hanging Out, Soulmates, FWBs
2010.04.02 06:49 cinsere Reddit Personals - r4r - 300,000+ - Activity Partners, Groups, Dating, Hanging Out, Soulmates, FWBs
2011.07.26 21:33 impotent_rage Ask Feminists!
This is a place to ask feminists your questions and to discuss the issues with feminists. If you've wondered what most feminists think about certain things, what our response is to certain issues, how we think certain things should be handled, or why we have adopted the positions and stands that we have, this is your place to get your questions answered! Or if you have feedback or ideas and would like a feminist response to your thoughts, this is a place to have that discussion.
2018.09.29 17:57 original_original INSPECTION REPORT #22
The following item(s) were retrieved on October 5, 19██ from the previous location of Fredbear's Family Diner. They have been transferred over to the CloserLook Forensics Center located in ███████, CA as per request of Chief of Staff Douglas Stamper. All items are to remain at the specified location until November 26, 20██, after which the location will be considered off-limits to non-staff and to staff without proper security clearance. Staff who are assigned any of the following items must conduct an inspection covering the condition, safety, and original use of the object. The following document has been approved for review.
Item(s) To Review
- One (1) Fazbear Entertainment Endoskeleton, Type AN-05 (referred to as "Fredbear")
- One (1) Fazbear Entertainment Endoskeleton, Type AN-06 (referred to as "Spring Bonnie")
Observation One: Condition All items are to be inspected for its current condition as said within Paragraph 19, Section 13 of the Employee Handbook. If the condition of the object is in poor condition, it may be sent back to the manufacturer for repair.
ADDENDUM: Testing has confirmed that the bloodstains arise from two different sources; furthermore, the samples partially match. Specifically, it is very likely that the blood from the second object belongs to a parent of the individual whose blood was found on the teeth of the first object. Updates on the identities of the individuals to follow.
- The first object most likely dates back from at most 1983. Most of the parts of this endoskeleton type have rusted, with some of its parts missing altogether. Some of the teeth are also missing from the mouth of this object. There is a huge blood stain around the mouth of the endoskeleton, with most of the blood being on its teeth. The blood on this object has been confirmed as human blood, which has yet to be identified. A blood sample will be taken from the object and sent to the DNA Forensics Division for identification.
- The condition regarding the second object is also relatively old but has some spots of blood located around the arms and legs of this endoskeleton. A blood sample will be taken from the object and sent to the DNA Forensics Division for identification.
Observation Two: Safety All items are to be inspected for safety hazards that are listed within Paragraph Four, Section Five of the Employee Handbook. All objects will be rated on a scale from Class-A (being the safest) to Class-F (being the most dangerous). Should any object be considered Class-F, the object will be quarantined until further notice.
- [Object One - Class-C] The first object is considered to be a Class-C hazard. It tends to activate itself at certain times and reach out as if it were about to hold something. Sometimes, it looks like it vibrates rather erratically as if undergoing seizures. It is not entirely clear how this is possible; future testing may be required.
- [Object Two - Class-B] Despite bearing bloodstains, this object is considered to be a Class-B hazard. No abnormal behavior has been detected thus far. It must be noted that this endoskeleton lacks an activation switch or anything similar. Future testing may be required.
Observation Three: Usage and Detail
Both objects were owned by Fazbear Entertainment, and were subsequently sold to Afton Robotics for renovation and upgrade. After the liquidation of Afton Robotics assets, and their subsequent acquisition by Maxim Technologies, the whereabouts of these objects remained unaccounted for until this current discovery. It is not entirely clear how they ended up in the positions and locations they were found.
- The first object was originally used for the inner workings of an entertainment animatronic known as "Fredbear" from Fredbear's Family Diner. Fredbear was originally scrapped from the company due to offsetting behavioral patterns and realistic, human-like movement. The object was found sitting behind the establishment of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza located in Hurricane, UT. On the back of the object's torso is a tag labeled "The Animus Society"
(It is currently unknown what this organization is, but we are currently researching the identity and the origin of this group).
- The second object was originally used for the inner workings of another entertainment animatronic known as "Spring Bonnie" from Fredbear's Family Diner. Along with Fredbear, Spring Bonnie was scrapped from the company for reasons unknown. The object was also found with the first object, sitting behind the establishment of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Behind the torso, there was no label to be found, but it appears as if it were ripped from the endoskeleton.
ADDENDUM: Records dating from 199█ link the Animus Society to recently-declassified documents released by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) that detail unsanctioned continuations of the Stargate and MKULTRA Projects. Further inquiries to be held.
Overall Grade of Object(s)
This concludes the inspection report. Any further notes and addenda to be added below.
- Object One: D-
- Object Two: D
INTERNAL AFFAIRS AND FORENSICS DIVISION
SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION (C) 1989
NOTE: Hi, note from Andy. Donovan, PLEASE wash your hands before touching anything. You got grease all over the pieces of junk.
UPDATE, ██████████ ██, 20██: Inquiries to be reopened on any and all products associated with Fazbear Entertainment and Afton Robotics to investigate their ties to the recently destroyed Animus Society. Maxim Technologies has offered their services and cooperation on this case.
submitted by original_original
to 26FrightsOfFreddy [link] [comments]
2018.03.15 20:04 climatechaosbot The National Park Service has pushed back the peak bloom dates for Washington, D.C.’s popular cherry blossoms following a late-winter chill: https://t.co/CQCQwyAcUf https://t.co/mp0cKKJqeS
2017.04.21 10:36 Mukhasim (Monde) Fusillade à Paris : l’homme signalé par les services belges s’est rendu à Anvers Lors d’une perquisition, les autorités belges avaient trouvé un billet de Thalys pour la France en date du 20 avril 2017, des armes à feu et des cagoules.
submitted by Mukhasim to UMukhasimAutoNews [link] [comments]
2016.05.16 19:43 Zombies_Grace REVIEW: D-Luxe Burger at Disney Springs Might Be Disney’s Best Counter Service To Date